POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : MegaPOV+ demo files Server Time
5 Jul 2024 05:03:08 EDT (-0400)
  MegaPOV+ demo files (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Mitch Klein
Subject: MegaPOV+ demo files
Date: 27 Nov 2000 17:18:39
Message: <3a22ddbf$1@news.povray.org>
Hi,

I just downloaded the program, docs and samples to check it out. I assume
that it works smilar to MegaPOV in that you just run the exe instead of
povengine.exe and have the declaration line at the top. Anyway, I tried
several of the samples and got similar errors on all of them. Here's an
example:

rendering atom2.pov I got the error:

atom2.pov:34 error: No matching } in glow, float function 'float constant'
found instead.

Any ideas? It looks like a cool patch and I'd love to try some of the
features!

Thanks

Post a reply to this message