POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : CodeMax Server Time
5 Jul 2024 05:18:41 EDT (-0400)
  CodeMax (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: =Bob=
Subject: CodeMax
Date: 25 Nov 2000 22:01:11
Message: <3a207cf7@news.povray.org>
Is there a way to upgrade the CodeMax dll for
POV 3.1g and MegaPov 0.6a? There's a version
2.1 available now.

Have a great day!
=Bob=

Post a reply to this message

From: Ken
Subject: Re: CodeMax
Date: 25 Nov 2000 22:56:54
Message: <3A208AA6.1BA04C25@pacbell.net>
=Bob= wrote:

> Is there a way to upgrade the CodeMax dll for
> POV 3.1g and MegaPov 0.6a? There's a version
> 2.1 available now.

As far as I know the CodeMax editor used by POV-Ray for windows is
a custom version written for and donated to the POV-Team. The 2.1
version you refer to is probably the commercial version and is not
necessarily compatible with, or even desirable to use with, POV-Ray
at this time.