POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : How do I... Server Time
5 Jul 2024 06:15:35 EDT (-0400)
  How do I... (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Ouroborus
Subject: How do I...
Date: 7 Nov 2000 15:33:19
Message: <3a08670f$1@news.povray.org>
How do I prevent the render window from showing when I start a render?

I'm trying to render a very large image (8869 x 22130) and the render window
creation wastes about a minute then, when it's finally created, it just
displays an error (probably because the image is to big for it). So if there
is some way to keep POV-Ray from opening it to begin with and just get on
with the rendering, that would be great.

Ouroborus

Post a reply to this message

> How do I prevent the render window from showing when I start a render?

use '-D' or 'Display=off'

Christoph

--
Christoph Hormann <chr### [at] gmxde>