POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : cell-shading with POV Server Time
1 Jul 2024 02:20:38 EDT (-0400)
  cell-shading with POV (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Benjamin Winter
Subject: cell-shading with POV
Date: 1 Sep 2002 07:15:07
Message: <3D71F58D.DE424C33@t-online.de>
Hello,
is it possible to do 'cell-shading' with POV-Ray 3.5? - that the picture
looks like a comic, with black lines on all edges of objects? I think it
was possible with MegaPOV....
okay, Thx for all awnsers

Benjy

Post a reply to this message

From: Ken
Subject: Re: cell-shading with POV
Date: 1 Sep 2002 08:26:42
Message: <3D72084E.6F2E64D5@pacbell.net>
Benjamin Winter wrote:

> Hello,
> is it possible to do 'cell-shading' with POV-Ray 3.5? - that the picture
> looks like a comic, with black lines on all edges of objects? I think it
> was possible with MegaPOV....

Yes, it is possible with MegaPOV but that feature was not included in
POV-Ray v3.5. With a little creative genius you might be able to figure
out a way to do it in v3.5 but it would be much easier if you use MegaPOV
instead.

--
Ken Tyler