POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : Minor pickiness with 3.5 Server Time
1 Jul 2024 01:10:41 EDT (-0400)
  Minor pickiness with 3.5 (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Mark M  Wilson
Subject: Minor pickiness with 3.5
Date: 12 Aug 2002 14:58:53
Message: <3D580674.A16B2AE8@ncsl.dcr.state.nc.us>
I wish that the rendering window could be allowed focus when I cycle
through my other open non-POV windows with alt-Tab. (I'm running the Pov
3.5 on Win98).  I now can only Alt-Tab to the POV-Ray GUI window then I
have to reach my poor hand ALL THE WAY OVER TO THE MOUSE ;-)  (sniff,
sniff) to restore the minimized window.  Under 3.1, I used to be able to
restore it simply by giving it focus in this manner.
Any thoughts?
Thanks,
Mark W.

Post a reply to this message

"Mark M. Wilson" <mmw### [at] ncsldcrstatencus> wrote in message
> I wish that the rendering window could be allowed focus when I cycle
> through my other open non-POV windows with alt-Tab. (I'm running the Pov
> 3.5 on Win98).  I now can only Alt-Tab to the POV-Ray GUI window then I
> have to reach my poor hand ALL THE WAY OVER TO THE MOUSE ;-)  (sniff,
> sniff) to restore the minimized window.  Under 3.1, I used to be able to
> restore it simply by giving it focus in this manner.
> Any thoughts?

Options|Render Window|Keep Above Main.

Post a reply to this message

Thanks!  It was already checked -- UNchecking it achieved the desired
result!
--Mark W.