POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : DMesh - new home Server Time
2 Jul 2024 23:21:26 EDT (-0400)
  DMesh - new home (Message 1 to 1 of 1)
From: Bruce
Subject: DMesh - new home
Date: 26 Mar 2002 10:36:53
Message: <3CA0955E.BD63BBDE@sk.sympatico.ca>
Much to every body's surprise, DMesh is still alive and well <g>

It has a new home now, and I have been sending the address to every one
that emailed me, but it appears many people were looking for it but shy
about emailing. I have submitted the new URL to the Links page so
hopefully that alleviates any future problems, but wanted to mention it
here as well in case anyone had been looking for it.

http://www.meshtools3d.com/

The site is under heavy construction at the moment, but at the risk of
showing off an ugly front page, I thought the unfinished look could be
ignored as long as the download links were active. So until the new
layout is complete, this URL has a mirror of the original site. With the
exception that the download links do work. <g>

Bruce