POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : reading external file Server Time
2 Jul 2024 22:42:05 EDT (-0400)
  reading external file (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: zhiwu (david) fang
Subject: reading external file
Date: 13 Mar 2002 18:59:15
Message: <3C8FE83F.5E83EDFC@caltech.edu>
I was trying to animate the process of multiple particle collisions with
generated data by another program. The data file contains position,
translational velocity & angular velocity for N particle on T steps. I
used #while-#end directive and  a counter "istep"  trying to read in
data for all T steps, but it seems that it repeatedly  read data for
first step. Could anybody help me out?  With my thanks in advance.

david

Post a reply to this message

Sorry, I can't help you, but you may get more replies if you were to cancel
this post and repost in povray.advanced-users.

All the best,

Andy Cocker