POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : printing the syntax colors of .pov files Server Time
2 Jul 2024 23:04:10 EDT (-0400)
  printing the syntax colors of .pov files (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Mark M  Wilson
Subject: printing the syntax colors of .pov files
Date: 12 Jul 2001 14:30:16
Message: <3B4DEDEE.9E736547@ncsl.dcr.state.nc.us>
Please forgive me if this is covered somewhere which I have yet to find,
but does anyone know if/how you can set up POV-Ray for Windows v. 3.1g
so that the color highlighting of the syntax window will actually print
out as color on the page?  Thanks in advance!  My printer is a HP
DeskJet720C, local not network, running Win98.

Mark M. Wilson

Post a reply to this message