POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : autoopen Server Time
3 Jul 2024 00:11:36 EDT (-0400)
  autoopen (Message 1 to 8 of 8)
From: Paul Jones
Subject: autoopen
Date: 22 Jun 2001 10:44:27
Message: <3B335A3A.B9A5AAD3@psu.edu>
when I double click a pov scene file on my desktop (or where ever), mega
pov starts, but it won't open the scene file. Any ideas??

mpov 0.6a  pov 3.1g
win2ksp2
-paul

--
-------------------------------------------#
Paul Daniel Jones

http://research.chem.psu.edu/glassgrp/paul
--------------------------------------------#

Post a reply to this message

From: Bob H
Subject: Re: autoopen
Date: 22 Jun 2001 18:18:34
Message: <3b33c43a$1@news.povray.org>
Is it a path with spaces?  As in C:\Path to Scenes\File.pov?  And does a
error say something about INI or DEF?  If you have MegaPov set to render on
file opening anyway.
Version 0.7 does likewise if so.

Bob H.

"Paul Jones" <pdj### [at] psuedu> wrote in message
> when I double click a pov scene file on my desktop (or where ever), mega
> pov starts, but it won't open the scene file. Any ideas??
>
> mpov 0.6a  pov 3.1g
> win2ksp2

Post a reply to this message