POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : simple provray animation Server Time
3 Jul 2024 00:22:36 EDT (-0400)
  simple provray animation (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: VICTOR THABETHE
Subject: simple provray animation
Date: 9 May 2001 03:47:00
Message: <3AF8F5C3.2EED0D6F@coventry.ac.uk>
Hello everyone

I'm looking for a simple povray animation, that has 2 aeroplans chasing
each other or a helicopter taking off at a vertical angle,

Can anyone help me, please I've been looking for pov-ray simple
animation code and I can't seem to find anything, does anyone have any
suggestions?

Please help!!
                        vic...

Post a reply to this message

If you're ambitious and want to get under the hood and code your own scene,
consider my site at:
http://www.geocities.com/pterandon/boids.html
it introduces one to the concept of intelligent particles.