POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : Text/Font Size Server Time
2 Jul 2024 23:41:14 EDT (-0400)
  Text/Font Size (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Ken Bartlett
Subject: Text/Font Size
Date: 12 Apr 2001 13:42:53
Message: <3AD5E8F9.5CB25C78@greensky.on.ca>
I've read regarding the extrusion and offset settings, however, I cannot
locate a modifier for the text/font size.

Is there such a beast?

thanx
--
Ken Bartlett

Greensky Loss Management Ltd.
10 Davidson Street
Cambridge, Ontario Canada N1S 2T9
ph: 519.740.6530
fx: 519.740.6531

Post a reply to this message

From: Ron Parker
Subject: Re: Text/Font Size
Date: 12 Apr 2001 14:14:36
Message: <slrn9dbs4e.6a3.ron.parker@fwi.com>
On Thu, 12 Apr 2001 13:42:17 -0400, Ken Bartlett wrote:
>I've read regarding the extrusion and offset settings, however, I cannot
>locate a modifier for the text/font size.
>
>Is there such a beast?

No.  It's always 1.  Use scale to make it larger or smaller.

My opinions.  Mine.  Not anyone else's.

Post a reply to this message

You can also use the min_extent and max_extent functions of MegaPOV to find
the actual size of the text objects and then scale. This makes the scaling
process much less trail and error.

Cheers,
Ian.

http://www.outerarm.demon.co.uk/graphics/graphics.html

news:slr### [at] fwicom...

On Sat, 14 Apr 2001 11:14:54 +0100, Ian Shumsky wrote:
>You can also use the min_extent and max_extent functions of MegaPOV to find
>the actual size of the text objects and then scale. This makes the scaling
>process much less trail and error.

But of course I wouldnt' know anything about those. :)

My opinions.  Mine.  Not anyone else's.