POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : Util to superimpose 2 sets of pictures? Server Time
5 Jul 2024 06:01:47 EDT (-0400)
  Util to superimpose 2 sets of pictures? (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Bogdan
Subject: Util to superimpose 2 sets of pictures?
Date: 20 Jan 2001 19:24:46
Message: <3A6A2C8B.18EF5B6@yahoo.com>
Hi

I know there is (somewhere out there on the web)  a utility that can get
2 sets of animations (bitmaps) and superimpose one of the sets over the
second set
(with a color key) ...I just cant find it anymore...

Anybody can help?

Thax again
Bogdan

Post a reply to this message

gosh, I'm too rushed right now, but offhand, doesn't DTA
2.27 do this?  I know it handled chroma keys...  why not
check it out.
--
http://www.teleport.com/~dearmad
But why bother?  I'm not interesting.