POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : I run Win NT - is povwin3.exe the correct download file? Server Time
5 Jul 2024 05:05:55 EDT (-0400)
  I run Win NT - is povwin3.exe the correct download file? (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Eva Zeisky
Subject: I run Win NT - is povwin3.exe the correct download file?
Date: 3 Nov 2000 11:21:05
Message: <3A02E5F1.FCA41E8@princeton.edu>
I downloaded the software marked for NT but what I got was povwin3.exe. Is there
a povwinNT.exe somewhere by any chance?

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'us-ascii' (1 KB)

From: Ron Parker
Date: 3 Nov 2000 11:41:03
Message: <slrn905ql1.s5.ron.parker@fwi.com>
On Fri, 03 Nov 2000 11:21:05 -0500, Eva Zeisky wrote:
>I downloaded the software marked for NT but what I got was povwin3.exe. Is there
>a povwinNT.exe somewhere by any chance?

The 3 is the version of POV, not the version of Windows.  It should work on
any 32-bit Windows OS.

>--------------6BA6EB2FDC776E44D4F5075F

Please fix your newsreader to not post these.  Thanks.

My opinions.  Mine.  Not anyone else's.