POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : Tester wanted for texture editor Server Time
5 Jul 2024 05:08:21 EDT (-0400)
  Tester wanted for texture editor (Message 1 to 1 of 1)
From: Chuck Roberts
Subject: Tester wanted for texture editor
Date: 5 Sep 2000 16:20:08
Message: <39B5564A.450D90A2@accn.org>
I am looking for a couple more beta testers for a Windows texture
editor. Send me email if you are interested.

The webpage is at: www.sourceforge.net/projects/ute/

Thank you.

--
See my Free stuff page. It compares free website providers, and
lists free internet access providers.

Win98 help file loaded with hints and tips, including securing a
Win 95/98 PC in a classroom setting. VB4 help file with lots of
code and hints.
At http://www.crosswinds.net/~robertsc/