POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : POV texture tester wanted Server Time
5 Jul 2024 06:04:58 EDT (-0400)
  POV texture tester wanted (Message 1 to 1 of 1)
From: Chuck Roberts
Subject: POV texture tester wanted
Date: 24 Aug 2000 12:44:03
Message: <39A55199.C9C7FE8D@accn.org>
In the next week or so I'll be needing someone to help me test
the new texture editor called Architexture. This is a win 95
program. Any volunteers can email me directly. The project page
is at: sourceforge.net/projects/ute/

Thank you.

--
See my Free stuff page. It compares free website providers, and
lists free internet access providers.

Win98 help file loaded with hints and tips, including securing a
Win 95/98 PC in a classroom setting. VB4 help file with lots of
code and hints.
At http://www.crosswinds.net/~robertsc/