POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : Older Povray Programs Server Time
8 Jul 2024 03:29:36 EDT (-0400)
  Older Povray Programs (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: Robert Cy Jones
Subject: Older Povray Programs
Date: 22 Jul 2000 21:17:01
Message: <397A4719.A48E996E@earthlink.net>
Is there a site where I can download previous official versions of
Povray.

I have some very large scenes to render and I don't want to waste time
re-formating them to version 3.1g.

tia
--
Cy Jones
University of Southern California

Post a reply to this message

From: Ken
Subject: Re: Older Povray Programs
Date: 22 Jul 2000 23:44:56
Message: <397A68B9.7B586B4D@pacbell.net>
Robert Cy Jones wrote:

> Is there a site where I can download previous official versions of
> Povray.
>
> I have some very large scenes to render and I don't want to waste time
> re-formating them to version 3.1g.

Don't forget that you can use the #version directive in many cases.

You can get v3.0 from - ftp://ftp.povray.org/pub/povray/Old-Versions/

I am pretty sure that I have v2.2 on CD somewhere and maybe v1.0.

Which versions were you looking for in particular ?