POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : Moray generates B&W .pov-files Server Time
8 Jul 2024 04:17:53 EDT (-0400)
  Moray generates B&W .pov-files (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Philip Johnsson
Subject: Moray generates B&W .pov-files
Date: 14 Jul 2000 17:09:54
Message: <396f81a2$1@news.povray.org>
Hi

I'm pretty new with Povray and Moray which I use for generating my scenes.
My problem is that when I open my .pov-files with Povray and render they all
come out as black & white renderings. I can't figure why. The gray-scale is
correct compared what it would be if I converted a colored rendering into
B&W so it keeps brightness-data somehow. Any know how to fix this? Should I
include some include-file that contains this kind of color-data?

Looking forward to some help here...

Philip

Post a reply to this message

Check you have not accidentally checked the 'output a heightfield' in one of
the moray options dialogues. (height fields are only ever in greyscale)

Rick