POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : When PovRay will support IGES format? Server Time
8 Jul 2024 03:26:04 EDT (-0400)
  When PovRay will support IGES format? (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Omnia Stampi
Subject: When PovRay will support IGES format?
Date: 13 Jul 2000 12:35:13
Message: <396DFDD6.B4A29077@gal.logic.it>
Thanks.

Post a reply to this message

From: Ken
Subject: Re: When PovRay will support IGES format?
Date: 13 Jul 2000 12:45:58
Message: <396DF101.C19E027A@pacbell.net>
Omnia Stampi wrote:

> Thanks.

Probably never. POV-Ray uses its own modelling language. You might
be able to convert IGES to .pov by way of a conversion program.
The only program that I know of that might be able to do this
would be Polytrans which is a commercial conversion program with
a pretty high price tag. You can check it out at -

http://www.okino.com/conv/conv.htm