POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : Feature request: save toolbar positions Server Time
8 Jul 2024 03:37:25 EDT (-0400)
  Feature request: save toolbar positions (Message 1 to 1 of 1)
From: PixelDust
Subject: Feature request: save toolbar positions
Date: 2 May 2000 19:12:44
Message: <390f60ec$1@news.povray.org>
Hi! I guess this is where feature requests should be posted... Anyhow, it
would be nice if the positions of the different toolbars in the Windows
version would be saved when re-opening POV-RAY.  The little bitmap up in the
upper right corner cuts off the "Run" button, so I have to move the toolbars
around so I can see the whole toolbar.  After I get the toolbars arranged
how I like them, and then I close POV, when I start it again, the darn
toolbars are back where they started.

I could run POV full screen, but I'm just learning it, and I like to have
the help file and the editor open at the same time, which means I have to
vertically tile the windows.

It's a little thing, but it'd still be nice!

--
PixelDust
Remove "NOSPAM." to reply (include the period)