POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : Need Help! Server Time
8 Jul 2024 04:05:15 EDT (-0400)
  Need Help! (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
Subject: Need Help!
Date: 28 Mar 2000 17:37:52
Message: <38e13440@news.povray.org>
Hi, everybody

I'm Daniel, from Brazil. I am a college student, and I need information
about Ray Tracing (not specifically about PovRay). I need it for a
monographic work, and I don't haev much time!

Is there anybody who can help me?

Any information and/or material about Ray Tracing will be very helpful!

Thank you!

dan### [at] yahoocom

Post a reply to this message

should be some links to good raytracing information.

-p