POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : Conversion Server Time
8 Jul 2024 04:20:43 EDT (-0400)
  Conversion (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: RAW Kemp
Subject: Conversion
Date: 13 Apr 2000 09:15:15
Message: <38F5C85D.418905ED@fel.tno.nl>
Hi,

My name is Rob Kemp. Having enjoyed working with pov-ray 3.1g (win32
version) I wonder if it is possible to convert the .pov files to other
formats, like for example .3ds files.
Thomas Baier has created a programme to convert to .pob format and he
also has a programme to convert the .pob files to .3ds and lots of other
formats.

Thanks,

Rob
--
Name:  Rob Kemp, M. Sc.         	Internet:kem### [at] feltnonl
Mail:  TNO - FEL                Addr: TNO Physics & Electronics

Post a reply to this message