POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : Povray 3.5 Server Time
6 Oct 2024 03:06:52 EDT (-0400)
  Povray 3.5 (Message 11 to 15 of 15)
From: Jim Kress
Subject: Re: Povray 3.5
Date: 7 Apr 2000 21:47:26
Message: <38ee8fae@news.povray.org>
That's great!  How can he improve on what he (and his colleagues) have
delivered unless you all rename MegaPOV to v3.5?

--
Jim

Check out my web site  http://www.kressworks.com/

Thorsten Froehlich <tho### [at] trfde> wrote in message
> In article <38ebec54$1@news.povray.org> , "Jim Kress"
> <jim### [at] kressworkscom> wrote:
>
> > Personally, I think the functionality that Nathan et al have been
delivering
> > in megaPOV is fantastic.  I think the POV Team will be hard pressed to
> > improve upon that performance in v3.5
>
> Why? (rhetoric)   Nathan in in the POV-Team...
>
>       Thorsten

Post a reply to this message

From: Jim Kress
Date: 7 Apr 2000 21:47:50
Message: <38ee8fc6$1@news.povray.org>
Thanks Ken!

From: Ken
Date: 7 Apr 2000 22:30:09
Message: <38EE99DD.EBBCE371@pacbell.net>
Jim Kress wrote:

> That's great!  How can he improve on what he (and his colleagues) have
> delivered unless you all rename MegaPOV to v3.5?

Most of 3.5 will be based on the patches in MegaPov.

Jim Kress <jim### [at] kressworkscom> wrote...
> That's great!  How can he improve on what he (and his colleagues) have
> delivered unless you all rename MegaPOV to v3.5?

Hopefully by providing a more stable implementation.  :-)

-Nathan

Post a reply to this message