POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : 'Messages' feature request (?) Server Time
18 Jul 2024 11:46:55 EDT (-0400)
  'Messages' feature request (?) (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Sigmund Kyrre Aas
Subject: 'Messages' feature request (?)
Date: 19 Jan 2000 06:03:42
Message: <3885999E.2EA2828B@stud.ntnu.no>
Is it possible to make the windows version output rendering statistics
even when you abort a rendering?

sig.

Post a reply to this message

From: Remco de Korte
Subject: Re: 'Messages' feature request (?)
Date: 19 Jan 2000 07:40:02
Message: <3885B00C.6B22D90F@xs4all.nl>
Sigmund Kyrre Aas wrote:

> Is it possible to make the windows version output rendering statistics
> even when you abort a rendering?
>
> sig.

Yes, that would be nice.

Remco

Post a reply to this message

From: Mark Wagner
Date: 20 Jan 2000 00:30:23
Message: <38869d6f@news.povray.org>
Sigmund Kyrre Aas wrote in message <3885999E.2EA2828B@stud.ntnu.no>...
>Is it possible to make the windows version output rendering statistics
>even when you abort a rendering?

It's part of my custom version of POV-Ray.  I'll be releasing it if/when I
ever manage to get the wavelength-dependant Rayleigh scattering to look
right.

Mark