POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : Inc & Mcr associations & icons Server Time
18 Jul 2024 15:34:46 EDT (-0400)
  Inc & Mcr associations & icons (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Pabs
Subject: Inc & Mcr associations & icons
Date: 19 Dec 1999 21:35:16
Message: <385D95DA.CEE311C3@hotmail.com>
Two icons (.inc & .mcr) and the associated scene file for the .mcr icon
sorry - I lost the source for the .inc file while reorganising my HD
also arialn.ttf although it should be present on most Win32 computers
and also a .reg file to associate .inc & .mcr with POV-Ray - MASM & TASM
(assembly compilers) will lose their association with .inc files ???
-don't know if this is true, just assuming.
Just stick everything in the "C:\Program Files\POV-Ray for Windows
v3.1\bin" dir or edit the .reg file to where you put the icons.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'incmcr.zip' (5 KB)