POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : Help with Texture Editor please! Server Time
5 Jul 2024 05:57:30 EDT (-0400)
  Help with Texture Editor please! (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: P S
Subject: Help with Texture Editor please!
Date: 10 Jan 2001 18:39:08
Message: <2asp5t8iiaef2ooiir6i209jsaq0s1cum0@4ax.com>
I have installed the latest version of Povray and all is working fine.
Today I downloaded Texture Editor v1.1b and installed it.

When I try to run it, I get a message asking for the path to Povray. I
write in the path and click OK.  Povray starts, but Texture Editor
does nothing. If I click Ctrl+Alt+Delete I see a mesage saying Texture
Editor is not responding.

Nothing I do alters this situation.  And the same happens every time I
try it, even after rebooting.

I am using Windows 95
Can anyone help please?

Many thanks,
Joseph
mom### [at] conexioncomgt
pau### [at] hotmailcom

Post a reply to this message

I don't know about it but maybe it's requiring DOS style path names?  i.e..
C:\Progra~1\POV-Ra~1\bin\pvengine.exe

Bob H.