POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : Some polygons are not lit! Is that a bug? : Some polygons are not lit! Is that a bug? Server Time: 24 Sep 2020 21:28:41 GMT
  Some polygons are not lit! Is that a bug?
From: TMGellert
Date: 6 Oct 2013 09:25:00
I'm relatively new to POV-Ray and I'm creating a Minecraft-inspired battle
scene.
All objects are defined by polygons.
So far, so good, but most of them are just not lit no matter how the light
source is configured. I don't know why this happens.
The polygons don't have a finish, they just have an image_map texture.

Has somebody an answer?