POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : Path to Povray settings directories : Path to Povray settings directories Server Time: 22 Jul 2019 23:40:52 GMT
  Path to Povray settings directories
From: JC
Date: 17 Nov 2011 15:40:00
I understand that you can't change the installation to put all of the
directories of the settings under MyDocuments, but is there an environment
variable that I can set to point this to a new location?  Unfortunately, the
MyDocuments on my laptop is synced with a network drive that is agonizingly
slow, and I would love to have this on my local drive so it would speed up
renders.