POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : installation directories for POV-on-Windows : installation directories for POV-on-Windows Server Time: 24 Sep 2020 21:00:34 GMT
  installation directories for POV-on-Windows
From: kl
Date: 6 Apr 2011 11:20:01
I notice the Windows installation places some folders in the My Documents area
and others in the area specified during installation. I wonder why. Anyway, is
there some way to have all files within one common area and have them be picked
up and used correctly by POV? I find myself struggling to do this (rather
simple) thing.
Thanks much.
KL