I released the 0.0.5 version of MCPov (montecarlo path tracing patch for
Binary for Windows and source code modification can be downloaded here :
Main changes from 0.0.4 are as follow :
- bugfix : crash with high mc_max_diffuse_bounce. Now max value is 125.
- compilation : problem with gcc 4.3.1.
- speedup : russian roulette optimisation added.
- speedup : new keywords for stop using portal when comtribution negligeable.
- speedup : new keywords for control of the russian roulette feature.
I updated the web page for help on new features.
"fidos" <fid### [at] wanadoofr> wrote in message
> Hello,>> I released the 0.0.5 version of MCPov (montecarlo path tracing patch for> MegaPov).>
Great and thank you for your efforts. Especially for your
good documentation of the mc-features.
It is fun to play with MCPov and I really like the fact that
you can decide quite quickly if a render is worth it running