POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unix : cannot ./configure 3.7 Server Time
28 Mar 2024 12:26:50 EDT (-0400)
  cannot ./configure 3.7 (Message 1 to 6 of 6)
From: Shay
Subject: cannot ./configure 3.7
Date: 3 May 2014 23:55:01
Message: <web.5365b912888884ed343b23870@news.povray.org>
bash: ./configure: No such file or directory

Downloaded from github. There is not a configure file in the release. There are
some configure.ac files that say "process with autoconf to produce a configure
file." Tried this; got errors. I don't know much about such things. Asking here
before I waste more time.

Post a reply to this message

> bash: ./configure: No such file or directory
>
> Downloaded from github. There is not a configure file in the release. There are
> some configure.ac files that say "process with autoconf to produce a configure
> file." Tried this; got errors. I don't know much about such things. Asking here
> before I waste more time.

cd unix
../prebuild.sh
cd ..
../configure --with-x COMPILED_BY="%_vendor" LIBS="-lboost_system -lboost_thread
-lboost_date_time"

Post a reply to this message

Le 04/05/2014 08:07, LanuHum nous fit lire :
> "Shay" <nomail@nomail> wrote:
>> bash: ./configure: No such file or directory
>>
>> Downloaded from github. There is not a configure file in the release. There are
>> some configure.ac files that say "process with autoconf to produce a configure
>> file." Tried this; got errors. I don't know much about such things. Asking here
>> before I waste more time.

Mailer do not like dot at the very start of a line, edited:

> cd unix
> ./prebuild.sh
> cd ..
> ./configure --with-x COMPILED_BY="%_vendor" LIBS="-lboost_system -lboost_thread
-lboost_date_time"

Post a reply to this message