POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unix : GUI available? Server Time
28 Mar 2024 11:01:14 EDT (-0400)
  GUI available? (Message 1 to 6 of 6)
From: temrix
Subject: GUI available?
Date: 14 Apr 2014 14:50:01
Message: <web.534c2d9cd0a5f0ef68516e960@news.povray.org>
Finally I got "povray-3.6" installed on my computer. When I type in "povray" in
the terminal it shows only a list of commands.

Where do I launch the GUI?

Post a reply to this message

From: temrix
Subject: Re: GUI available?
Date: 14 Apr 2014 15:20:00
Message: <web.534c3411fdda7b4d68516e960@news.povray.org>
"temrix" <nomail@nomail> wrote:
> Finally I got "povray-3.6" installed on my computer. When I type in "povray" in
> the terminal it shows only a list of commands.
>
> Where do I launch the GUI?

Okay, I found out that there is no frontend installed by default. I installed
Pyvon but when I type in "Pyvon" a terminal opens and closes instantly. I wasn't
able to catch the text with a screen.

Post a reply to this message