POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unix : release date for v3.7 Server Time
19 Apr 2024 18:43:46 EDT (-0400)
  release date for v3.7 (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Patrick
Subject: release date for v3.7
Date: 16 Jul 2013 07:50:01
Message: <web.51e53353e2c47d68233ea0e0@news.povray.org>
Hi,

I would like to install version 3.7 on a linux (ubuntu) machine and was
wondering if there is already an expected release date for the readily compiled
(and easy-to-install) binary file?
If this release is imminent, I would be able to avoid having to compile it on my
own which unfortunately is far outside my capabilities.

If anyone knows about the release date, I'd really appreciate to hear about it.

Many thanks,

Patrick

Post a reply to this message