POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unix : Installation Problems Server Time
25 Apr 2024 20:08:15 EDT (-0400)
  Installation Problems (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: nixnine
Subject: Installation Problems
Date: 1 Jun 2010 17:35:01
Message: <web.4c057c00f27d60cb9b6a4420@news.povray.org>
I am using Linux Mint 9 and have installed povray through synaptic package
manager.  The problem I am having is that I can't find the program launcher
anywhere.  If I "povray" in terminal I just get a bunch of info concerning the
program.  Can anyone help me with getting the the GUI for the program?

Post a reply to this message