POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unix : Photons and Linux Server Time
11 May 2024 15:23:44 EDT (-0400)
  Photons and Linux (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Almalm
Subject: Photons and Linux
Date: 31 Oct 2007 04:10:00
Message: <web.4728456b8f7cf77b85a1c64d0@news.povray.org>
I have created a scene with photons and some complex glass objects. It starts
rendering OK under Windows, and I see that photons are being collected, but
under Linux it starts collecting photons and then stacks forever (and no
photons are collected). There are infinite plane in my scene, which is also
photons target, but when I exclude it, nothing changes. The ini-file is same in
both cases, and I can't get what is wrong. Could anyone help me?

Post a reply to this message