POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unix : Compiling with icc Server Time
16 May 2024 23:56:36 EDT (-0400)
  Compiling with icc (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: Zoly
Subject: Compiling with icc
Date: 10 Jul 2007 16:40:02
Message: <web.4693ee24f864c3d41f6a4e110@news.povray.org>
Hi all,

Any advise to compile povray using icc from Intel? I can compile with gcc
but when  I try with the recent icc 10, I get a lot of errors in the link
phase. There a lot of unnkown functions, etc. I guess that I am not using
the correct libraries. I tried many parameters for ./configure but still
can not get the correct ones.

I am using Fedora 7 on a Centrino duo laptop.

Thanks,
Zoly

Post a reply to this message