POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unix : povray and clusterknoppix? Server Time
17 May 2024 01:46:09 EDT (-0400)
  povray and clusterknoppix? (Message 1 to 1 of 1)
From: Jorge Garcia
Subject: povray and clusterknoppix?
Date: 27 May 2007 11:25:01
Message: <web.4659a2555e01af50cdc8dc8a0@news.povray.org>
HI All!

Now, I know that clusterKNOPPIX stopped development several years ago with
version 3.6.  However, I seem to remember using it in class with my
students to demo a load balancing cluster (openMOSIX) using povray.  I
recently tried to do so again and had no luck!  Anyone out there know how
to get povray to work over a cluster?

Also, I see a new distro based on KNOPPIX 5.0, namly instant-grid that
claims to run povray over a grid.  Anyone know how that works?

Please help, I'm having no joy....

TIA,
A. Jorge Garcia