POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unix : Kate highlighting Server Time
16 May 2024 22:34:25 EDT (-0400)
  Kate highlighting (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: Zoly
Subject: Kate highlighting
Date: 29 Mar 2007 15:25:01
Message: <web.460c1fa6fe47cddf1f6a4e110@news.povray.org>
Hi,

I just moved to Linux (fedora Core 6) and, of course I have been looking for
a good editor.

I like very much Kate with the Povray adding. I love the file management and
how it shows the nesting.

But I can not get it working correctly because of the highlighting. The .pov
files are correctly recognized but with the .inc files some of them are
correctly recognized but others are not. They are recognized as PHP
scripts. And I can not find any difference between the well and the bad
recognized. Same attributes, ...

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Zoly