POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unix : how can i run povray on a dual-core? Server Time
28 Jun 2024 16:14:16 EDT (-0400)
  how can i run povray on a dual-core? (Message 21 to 26 of 26)
From: Warp
Subject: Re: how can i run povray on a dual-core?
Date: 26 Jan 2007 10:30:12
Message: <45ba1e84@news.povray.org>
bagger <a.b### [at] chellonl> wrote:
> that only gives the percentage of CPU used. Does a 100% garantuee me that
> both cores are used ? (by the way does every core have a seperate FPU ?)

  Windows should show *two* graphs if you have two CPUs (or two cores,
which is the same thing).
  Are you only seeing one?

--
                                                          - Warp

Post a reply to this message

From: Kyle
Date: 26 Jan 2007 10:39:14
Message: <a08kr2p8m9gsk6lomm01h5ukc0428m0sgl@4ax.com>
On 26 Jan 2007 10:30:12 -0500, Warp <war### [at] tagpovrayorg> wrote:

>  Windows should show *two* graphs if you have two CPUs (or two cores,
>which is the same thing).

Only if you have "One Grap Per CPU" selected in task manager, otherwise it will show
one graph for all CPUs.

Kyle

Post a reply to this message