POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unix : Chris Huff's new blob patch vs. linux compiling tools that come with knoppi= Server Time
16 May 2024 22:35:28 EDT (-0400)
  Chris Huff's new blob patch vs. linux compiling tools that come with knoppi= (Message 1 to 1 of 1)
From: gregjohn
Subject: Chris Huff's new blob patch vs. linux compiling tools that come with knoppi=
Date: 3 Jun 2006 10:25:01
Message: <web.44819ad94b23e17d710c13190@news.povray.org>
Hello, I remember that someone-- apologies if it weren't Chris-- came up
with a povray patch for improved blobs and released the source code.

Years ago I got advice that was way over my head, and involved tools not at
my immediate disposal, on how to get this going.   I believe an additional
source of reluctance at the time was my being stuck on the GUI issue.

So, now that I've got some live CD's full of programming tools, what would
be the steps to take?

thanks in advance.