POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unix : QTPovEdtior v1.0 (final release) Server Time
1 Jun 2024 05:21:18 EDT (-0400)
  QTPovEdtior v1.0 (final release) (Message 1 to 6 of 6)
From: gRRosminet
Subject: QTPovEdtior v1.0 (final release)
Date: 16 Aug 2005 11:45:00
Message: <web.43020996b150aed57f0f34330@news.povray.org>
The final release includes only a few minor changes. This is the last
version of QTPE and now I'm working on a new version written using another
library as discussed here :
http://news.povray.org/povray.unix/thread/%3C425636ff%241%40news.povray.org%3E/
.. Do not expect something viewable before santa's comeback, and perhaps a
first chot on next summary (I don't have much time to spend on this project
since last summer  because I have found a job and I hope this will remain
like this.)

Download QTPE Now  : http://qtpoveditor.sourceforge.net/current_version.html

Post a reply to this message

I never used editors, I'm going to tray this.

Regards,
Oleguer

> The final release includes only a few minor changes. This is the last
> version of QTPE and now I'm working on a new version written using another
> library as discussed here :
> http://news.povray.org/povray.unix/thread/%3C425636ff%241%40news.povray.org%3E/
> .. Do not expect something viewable before santa's comeback, and perhaps a
> first chot on next summary (I don't have much time to spend on this
> project
> since last summer  because I have found a job and I hope this will remain
> like this.)
>

> Download QTPE Now  :
> http://qtpoveditor.sourceforge.net/current_version.html

Post a reply to this message

> The final release includes only a few minor changes. This is the last
> version of QTPE and now I'm working on a new version written using another
> library as discussed here :
> http://news.povray.org/povray.unix/thread/%3C425636ff%241%40news.povray.org%3E/
> .. Do not expect something viewable before santa's comeback, and perhaps a
> first chot on next summary (I don't have much time to spend on this project
> since last summer  because I have found a job and I hope this will remain
> like this.)
>

> Download QTPE Now  : http://qtpoveditor.sourceforge.net/current_version.html

Thank you for your work on this, it is an excellent tool.

And best wishes on the new job!

RG

Post a reply to this message

If there is something that you don't understand (the help is not up to
date) don't forget to ask on the QTPE's forum :)

> I never used editors, I'm going to tray this.
>
> Regards,
> Oleguer

je

>>The final release includes only a few minor changes. This is the last
>>version of QTPE and now I'm working on a new version written using anot
her
>>library as discussed here :
>>http://news.povray.org/povray.unix/thread/%3C425636ff%241%40news.povray
.org%3E/
>>.. Do not expect something viewable before santa's comeback, and perhap
s a
>>first chot on next summary (I don't have much time to spend on this
>>project
>>since last summer  because I have found a job and I hope this will rema
in
>>like this.)
>>

>>Download QTPE Now  :
>>http://qtpoveditor.sourceforge.net/current_version.html

Post a reply to this message

>> The final release includes only a few minor changes. This is the last
>> version of QTPE and now I'm working on a new version written using
>> another
>> library as discussed here :
>> http://news.povray.org/povray.unix/thread/%3C425636ff%241%40news.povra
y.org%3E/

>> .. Do not expect something viewable before santa's comeback, and
>> perhaps a
>> first chot on next summary (I don't have much time to spend on this
>> project
>> since last summer  because I have found a job and I hope this will rem
ain
>> like this.)
>>

>> Download QTPE Now  :
>> http://qtpoveditor.sourceforge.net/current_version.html
>

> Thank you for your work on this, it is an excellent tool.
>
> And best wishes on the new job!
>
> RG

thanks :)

Post a reply to this message