POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unix : Re: Configuration Error? Server Time
1 Jul 2024 12:28:55 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Configuration Error? (Message 1 to 1 of 1)
From: jong
Subject: Re: Configuration Error?
Date: 24 May 2004 22:45:01
Message: <web.40b2b19d2347d8dbc7de5b950@news.povray.org>
Yes. I had use the official Linux binary and it works pretty good on RedHat.
But as I try to install parallel patch as describe by

http://news.povray.org/povray.binaries.programming/thread/%3C3E40469B.3080402@web.de%3E/

The configuration needs Makefile.am in all POVRAY folder which can only be
found in POVRAY source code.
So, that's why I try to compiling povray source now.

Maybe I have to ask for the binary of parapov...
Is there have another way to configure parapov without compiling the source
code?