POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unix : Unofficial POV 3.5 binaries for Solaris 8? Server Time
3 Jul 2024 14:01:58 EDT (-0400)
  Unofficial POV 3.5 binaries for Solaris 8? (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: HenryW
Subject: Unofficial POV 3.5 binaries for Solaris 8?
Date: 23 Sep 2003 19:30:01
Message: <web.3f70d6d8f1c4d758aa8c3f990@news.povray.org>
Hi,

Are there POV 3.5 binaries available for Solaris 8? A friend of mine has
some extra computing horsepower that I can borrow for POV. It's a 4 process
Sun server with 4GB of RAM :) If I could supply him with binaries it would
save him the trouble of trying to compile the source.

Otherwise, any recommendations of compiler settings? Can POV take advantage
of the 4 procs?

Henry

Post a reply to this message