POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unix : allscene.sh: Too many library directories specified. Server Time
3 Jul 2024 04:44:37 EDT (-0400)
  allscene.sh: Too many library directories specified. (Message 1 to 1 of 1)
From: Holger Merk
Subject: allscene.sh: Too many library directories specified.
Date: 15 Nov 2003 09:31:31
Message: <pan.2003.11.15.14.31.31.585852@gmx.net>
Hi,

  after some years I wanted to play with povray again and downloaded the
latest linux version. After unpacking it and running "install" as root I
wanted to render the demo scenes and tried to execute allscene.sh. But I
only get for every scene this error message:

  "INI File Error: Too many library directories specified."

  I haven't changed anything in allstill.ini or the allscene.sh script.

  Any ideas?

  Thanks

  Holger