POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unix : new source tarball, very minor change Server Time
8 Jul 2024 19:43:30 EDT (-0400)
  new source tarball, very minor change (Message 1 to 1 of 1)
From: Mark Gordon
Subject: new source tarball, very minor change
Date: 6 Jan 2003 20:50:06
Message: <pan.2003.01.07.01.51.20.238046@povray.org>
I just uploaded a new source tarball.  The only change is to remove the
arch-specific CFLAGS that broke non-x86 installs.  Since this is
exclusively of benefit to those who are building from source (I'd add the
falgs back when building official binaries), there is no updated binary
package.  I'm likewise not bothering to call it 3.5d; it's still nominally
3.5c.

-Mark Gordon