POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unix : POV-Ray v3.8.0-beta.1 Server Time
28 Mar 2024 15:15:16 EDT (-0400)
  POV-Ray v3.8.0-beta.1 (Message 19 to 28 of 28)
From: jr
Subject: Re: POV-Ray v3.8.0-beta.1
Date: 18 Jul 2021 07:10:00
Message: <web.60f40b7eb74fb8af5e0fed26cde94f1@news.povray.org>
hi,

> ... v3.8.0-beta.1 ...
> Happy Testing!

when I run the beta with '-cc +w400 +h300 +a +rtr +kla', the preview window pops
up but shows nothing.  the current 'povr' is fine with exact same command-line.

regards, jr.

Post a reply to this message

> when I run the beta with '-cc +w400 +h300 +a +rtr +kla', the preview window pops
> up but shows nothing.  the current 'povr' is fine with exact same command-line.

"povr" is not POV-Ray. It is a derivative work by someone who also
happens to work on POV.Ray.

I don't have the capacity (nor even an overwiew of what would have to be
done) to merge Bill's changes into POV-Ray proper.

Post a reply to this message