POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unix : Trying to build on OpenSuse 13.1 Server Time
28 Mar 2024 13:41:05 EDT (-0400)
  Trying to build on OpenSuse 13.1 (Message 11 to 12 of 12)
From: Doctor John
Subject: Re: Trying to build on OpenSuse 13.1
Date: 26 Sep 2014 16:21:26
Message: <5425cac6$1@news.povray.org>
On 26/09/14 20:57, Ger wrote:
> # filename install_povray.sh
>
> # install script for Povray 3.7 master
> # this script must be run by root
>
> # First we need to install a bunch of libs that make
> # life a whole lot easier when using/compiling Povray

<snip>

> make clean
> make install
>

> # all done

I'm sure you've posted this before, Ger. I wonder if it's possible to
make your post sticky so it always appears at the top of the threads.
BTW I use it every time I need to recompile - not very often but a real
time saver.

John
--
Protect the Earth
It was not given to you by your parents

Post a reply to this message

> I'm sure you've posted this before, Ger. I wonder if it's possible to
> make your post sticky so it always appears at the top of the threads.
> BTW I use it every time I need to recompile - not very often but a real
> time saver.
>
> John

Yes, I have posted it several times before and I'm glad at least one person thinks
it's useful.

--

Ger