POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unix : 3.7 beta "expiry extension feature" Server Time
1 May 2024 19:39:44 EDT (-0400)
  3.7 beta "expiry extension feature" (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Eric
Subject: 3.7 beta "expiry extension feature"
Date: 23 May 2008 15:34:03
Message: <48371c2b$1@news.povray.org>
I just downloaded 3.7, and when I tried to render an image I got "this
pre-release version of POV-Ray for Unix has expired"

So, I go to povray.org and on the beta page it says, "The Linux beta 26
will be available shortly. In the meantime, please use beta 25 with the
expiry extension feature (see below)." I can't find any info on how to
extend the expiration date anywhere on the page. Am I missing something?

Thanx in advance,

Eric

Post a reply to this message

http://news.povray.org/476af506$1@news.povray.org