POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unix : rendering options Server Time
6 May 2024 01:01:09 EDT (-0400)
  rendering options (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Sebastian
Subject: rendering options
Date: 14 Sep 2007 10:45:00
Message: <web.46ea9d48b374e3a67c492ce20@news.povray.org>
Hi,

   I'm trying to figure out how use anti-aliasing with povray on linux and I
can't find any documentation on this.  I don't know if this is standard, but
I use a shell to render images.  So command line:
povray file_name.pov +W1280 +H960

To use anti_aliasing how would I modify this command, and specify a
threshold and all that?

 Thanks,
        Sebastian

Post a reply to this message