POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unix : kDevelop support for povray Server Time
1 Jun 2024 03:14:22 EDT (-0400)
  kDevelop support for povray (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Lee McCuller
Subject: kDevelop support for povray
Date: 9 Oct 2005 12:38:56
Message: <434947a0$1@news.povray.org>
I haven't found an editor for povray that I really like yet, and while
I am competent enough to use the cli I don't really want to deal with it
so... I am considering writing a povray plugin for kDevelop that could
support features like:

povray projects
in line documentation
an insert menu
render options

All the other goodies of kDevelop

highlighting(kate already has the setup for povray)
find/replace
diff
perhaps some pov users could even benefit from subversion or cvs support
to bach work up

	I am inexperienced with the Qt and KDE APIs but they look fairly simple
and well designed but that means I may not be able to put all the listed
features in for a while. What I was wondering was if there was any
support for the idea. I'd like to also what you think about kdevelop (if
it's too bloated). Or just any support or comments.

oh... and its my first post here so.. hey..

Post a reply to this message