POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unix : Knoppix and povray Server Time
26 Jun 2024 15:15:10 EDT (-0400)
  Knoppix and povray (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: Greg M  Johnson
Subject: Knoppix and povray
Date: 13 Jul 2005 21:41:57
Message: <42d5c2e5$1@news.povray.org>
I posted an "idea" about povray and knoppix and was suggested to file a bug
report.  It's #2 for the 4.0 DVD!

http://www.knoppix.net/wiki/Bugs/4.0

http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=88147#88147

I may have done a service to povray or I may have tried to remake it in my
own image in a very annoying way.  Maybe both.

Post a reply to this message